Welcome to ImproveClass, a cutting edge technology platform to support excellent teaching in schools by increasing the quality of frequency of teacher evaluations. The following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) govern all use of the improveclass.com website (the “Site”) and the software and services available on or at the Site (taken together with the Site, the “Service”). The Service is owned and operated by ImproveClass LLC (“ImproveClass”).
The Service is offered subject to You (the “User’s”) acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the ImproveClass Site.
BY USING OR ACCESSING ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, YOU (the “User”) AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. If at any time you do not agree to these terms, please terminate your use of the Service.
ImproveClass reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time with or without notice. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the ImproveClass Platform after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
Eligibility & Access
ImproveClass is a platform for adult educators. K-12 students are not permitted to use the Service at any time. By using the service You represent you are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Service.
You agree that all content and materials (collectively, “Content”) delivered via the Service or otherwise made available by ImproveClass at the Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by ImproveClass in writing, You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content. Reproducing, copying or distributing any content, materials or design elements on the Site for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of ImproveClass.
Use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The Sites and Service permit the submission of videos, images, recordings or other communications (such as evaluations on other users content) submitted by Users ("User Content") and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Content. You retain all ownership rights in User Content that you upload to the ImproveClass platform. However, by submitting User Content to ImproveClass, you are:
- Granting ImproveClass a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to reproduce, host, compress or convert for distribution, distribute, display and otherwise exploit your User Content in any media formats through any media channels. You, or the school where you are employed, may request to remove User Content from the Service and terminate the license to use such User Content at any time.
- Granting to each authorized User of the ImproveClass platform a non-exclusive and personal license to access and use your User Content in accordance with this Agreement.
By uploading User Content, you affirm (i) You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize ImproveClass to use each and every image and sound contained in such User Content and to enable inclusion and use of such User Content in the manner contemplated by the Sites, the Service and this Agreement; (ii) You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Content to use likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by the Sites, the Service and this Agreement; and (iii) the posting of your User Content on or through the Sites or the Service or otherwise does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or entity; and (iv)You expressly permit ImproveClass to identify you as the provider of such User Content.
You agree that ImproveClass has no liability with respect to any User Content including, without limitation, your User Content, and you hereby irrevocably release ImproveClass and its officers and directors, employees, agents, representatives and affiliates, from any and all liability arising out of or relating to User Content or any part thereof.
Content is provided to you AS IS. You shall not download any User Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by ImproveClass. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, license or otherwise exploit any User Content for any other purpose without the prior consent of ImproveClass.
ImproveClass does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and ImproveClass expressly disclaims any and all responsibility or liability in connection with User Content.
User Content may be withdrawn by written request to email@example.com to delete content and terminate User’s account.
You hereby agree not to:
- Submit User Content that is unlawful, that a reasonable person could deem obscene, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, excessively violent, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Submit User Content that is unsuitable for minors in any country.
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage ImproveClass or any third party.
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals or send junk mail or spam to other Users.
- Remove, disable, circumvent or disable security related features of the ImproveClass platform or User Content or features that enforce limitations on the use of the ImproveClass platform.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the ImproveClass platform for any purpose.
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any User Content.
- Impersonate another person.
- Interfere with or disrupt the ImproveClass platform or servers or networks connected to the ImproveClass platform.
- User shall not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement, or that infringes the rights of ImproveClass or others.
Account and Security
You may be asked to provide a password when using the ImproveClass platform. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating your account. You must notify ImproveClass immediately if you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure. You may never use another’s account without permission. You may be liable for the losses incurred by ImproveClass or others due to any unauthorized use of your ImproveClass account.
No Endorsement of Links
ImproveClass has not reviewed all of the third party websites linked to this Service and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ImproveClass of the website or the applicable organization. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. IMPROVECLASS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, IMPROVECLASS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL IMPROVECLASS OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, OR PEOPLE REPRESENTED IN PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEOS, OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON IT, EVEN IF IMPROVECLASS HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement and additional user policies shall remain in full force and effect for as long as you access this Service. ImproveClass reserves the right to terminate your access and demand immediate cease of your use of the Service at its sole discretion. In the event of termination of your access to this Service, your obligations to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the accompanying policies and agreements survive.
Any claim relating to this Website shall be governed by the laws of the Sate of Wyoming without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Export and Trade Controls
You agree not to import, export, re-export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any part of the Service or any information provided on or pursuant to the Service except in full compliance with all United States, foreign and other applicable laws and regulations.
All content included in the Service, including by not limited to visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source and object code), product, services and all other elements of the ImproveClass platform are protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on (or provided through) the Site is the property of ImproveClass or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Copyright Enforcement Policy
To the fullest extent possible under U.S. Law, ImproveClass is not liable for any copyright infringement arising from any materials (including advertisements, user submissions, or third party content) posted, shared, uploaded, or otherwise transmitted on the Service.
Pursuant to the process set forth in Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), please send notice of copyright infringement claims in the form of written communication to the address below and include the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the owner, or authorized agent, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Contact information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement setting forth that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
All notices related to copyright enforcement or other intellectual property should be directed to:
Attn: Copyright Agent
140 E Broadway #25
Jackson, WY 83001
How To Contact Us
If you have questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.